BestAccountingSoftware may change this Policy at any time in which case we shall notify you of any changes to this Policy by noting this on the Website. The changes will apply to your use of the Website after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Policy you should not continue to use the Website. If you continue to use the Website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Policy.
Information which is collected when you use the Website: BestAccountingSoftware may collect the following information from you when you use the Website (collectively, the “Data”):
b) Social Networks: Where you decide to share an article or other Website information via social networks such as Facebook, or Twitter these social networks will each have their own privacy settings which you should be aware of.
1.1. certain technical/analytical information collected by BestAccountingSoftware when you use the Website such as IP addresses, times and methods of your requests, browser and operating system types and other usage data such as pages you visit, for how long and the frequency of such visitations (“Analytics Data”).
1.2. If you choose to provide it to BestAccountingSoftware, your email address. If you provide the email address of any other person you confirm that you have that party’s consent to provide such email address to BestAccountingSoftware.
1.3.Information obtained via the use of certain tools hosted at BestAccountingSoftware.com, including your IP address.
2. How the information collected about you when you use the Website is used: The information about you described in Clause 2 may be used by BestAccountingSoftware as follows:
2.1. The Cookies Data and Analytics Data is collected to enable BestAccountingSoftware to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of visitor behaviour on the Website.
2.2. Your email address is used, where you choose to submit it in relation to e.g., subscribing for a mailing list or newsletter, to provide that mailing list or newsletter to you. We will also, subject to obtaining your consent to do so (unless otherwise permitted under direct marketing legislation), use your email address to send you information about products/services that we consider you might be interested in. You may opt out of us using your email address for such marketing purposes at any time by clicking unsubscribe within the email itself.
2.3. Your zip code is only used in relation to the broadband availability tool should you choose to use it.
2.4. All of the Data is shared with third parties as described further below.
3. Grounds for processing: BestAccountingSoftware relies on the legitimate interests processing ground to collect the Cookies Data and Analytics Data. It is in BestAccountingSoftware’s legitimate interests to collect the Cookies Data and Analytics Data because this is necessary in order to provide and improve the Website. The items of personal data collected are extremely limited and therefore not of a nature whereby your rights and freedoms as a data subject are outweighed by such data collection.
BestAccountingSoftware relies on consent to obtain your email address as you can choose whether to provide such email address to BestAccountingSoftware or not.
4. Sharing information with third parties: BestAccountingSoftware shall not pass your information to any third party (other than as described in this clause). Your information may, subject to BestAccountingSoftware’s obligations to comply with applicable data protection legislation, be shared with the following third parties:
i) those entities listed in its Cookies section listed under clause 1;
ii) the provider of BestAccountingSoftware’ own database;
iii) with its hosting providers and assistors such as AWS, A2 Hosting and Cloudways.
iv). having taken precautions to maintain the security of such information, BestAccountingSoftware may share this information with necessary regulators;
5. in anonymised form, BestAccountingSoftware may share the information with:
i). any third party, in relation to the sale of some or all of BestAccountingSoftware’ business, or its assets, or as part of any business restructuring or reorganisation. BestAccountingSoftware will take steps with the aim of ensuring that your rights continue to be protected if your personal data is transferred in accordance with this clause;
ii). data aggregators and platform providers as part of an analysis of user metrics or sales performance; or law enforcement agencies in compliance with law enforcement.
6. Links to third party websites and third party adverts: BestAccountingSoftware is not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you access them via the Website. You should check the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions. In addition, if you link to the Website from a third party site or via a social network, BestAccountingSoftware is not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site and recommends that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
7. Security: BestAccountingSoftware has implemented technology and policies to safeguard your privacy from unauthorized access and improper use.
8. Storage and Data Retention: BestAccountingSoftware stores the Data in various countries, including outside the EEA. However, where it does store the Data outside the EEA it takes measures to ensure that the transfer of such Data is deemed adequate under the GDPR. BestAccountingSoftware keeps the Data for the time necessary to provide the service requested by you from the Website.
9. Exercising your rights: You can contact us using the details set out in Clause 10 below if you wish to: (i) access a copy of the personal data that we hold about you; (ii) correct any items of personal data that we hold about you; and/or (iii) have any items of personal data that we hold about you erased or object to our processing of such items of personal data.
10. BestAccountingSoftware Details: If at any time you would like to contact BestAccountingSoftware about your views on this Policy or any inquiry relating to your personal information, you can do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.